GREENKOTE® provides products and processes that exceed the highest quality
standards expected by our customers. Our commitment to technology and innovative
approach to research and development allows us to continually meet those goals.
We strive to improve upon existing technology in response to industry
requirements and regulations, as well as for our customers’ productivity and, of
course, their bottom line. Our solutions are solid.
Thermo-Chemical Surface Modification(TCSM).
GREENKOTE offers superior, longer lasting performance results to most
traditional processes. The key is in our Thermo-Chemical Surface Modification
process, a thermal, dry powder process that minimizes the environmental impact
as it eliminates the use of hazardous heavy metals and other materials including
acids and organic solvents.
This process is used for anticorrosion coatings, wear resistance coatings,
surface hardening, high temperature corrosion resistance and surface friction
reduction. It outperforms other traditional coating processes such as chemical
deposition, hot-dip mechanical galvanizing, PVD and CVD processes, zinc and
zinc-aluminum flake coatings, other diffusion coatings and stainless steel.
- Flexibility to product a wide range of coatings from the same equipment
- Direct cost savings over traditional processes – less energy per treated part
- Environmentally friendly – minimal disposal costs or waste products
- Superior quality – TCSM extends coating life to 2,500 hours compared to 600
hours in salt spray tests for e-coat alone
GREENKOTE with E-Coat.
require a topcoat or dual coating. A cost-effective topcoat used in combination
with the GREENKOTE process is Electrocoating (E-coat), an electrically-applied
paint coating. E-coating was developed originally for the automotive industry to
provide an economical, yet corrosion resistant metal finishing process.
Today it has many additional applications, providing a high quality finish for
numerous part configurations from door strikers, hinges and brackets to larger
stampings, tubing, fabricated assemblies and wire formed parts used in
automotive, appliance, electrical, lawn and garden, office equipment and
- Flexible scheduling provides rapid response to priority production situations
- Improved productivity is achieved through lean manufacturing and efficient rack
design for cost-effective solutions
- The E-coat processes employ lead-free black epoxy material, applied in-line over
a zinc phosphate pretreatment or for superior performance as a topcoat for the
- E-coat can be used as an excellent corrosion resistant coating by itself or as a
primer coat for powder or other topcoat applications
E-coat processes are available at the Mexico plant.
Powder Coating Services.
expanded our line of GREENKOTE powder processes to meet ever-changing and
increasingly demanding customer needs. Choose from a variety of configurations
or pretreatment coating and cure.
Our powder coating versatility includes:
- Continuous monorail conveyors
- Iron or Zinc Phosphate pretreatment capabilities with chrome and non-chrome sealers
- Strategic supplier partnerships with all major powder manufacturers, offering
epoxy, polyester, acrylic, and other hybrid and specially formulated powders
- Quick change-over capability from one powder to another on the same line
Powder coating processes are available at the Israel and
Please contact us to discuss how our Powder
Coating solutions can meet you and your customers' needs.