COATINGS THAT WITHSTAND CHALLENGING CONDITIONS.
GREENKOTE® offers coatings for hard surface applications and coatings for high
HC – Hard coatings group
Our HC series features hard-facing coatings based on chromium and vanadium,
carbides and nitrides, in addition to inter-metallic options. Hard coatings work
best for steels, stainless steels, cast irons, titanium and nickel alloys. They
are adaptable to specific needs at low, medium and high temperatures. In
addition, this coating line offers:
- Wear resistance and low friction
- Metal-to-metal anti-seizing properties
HT – High temperature coatings group
Our HT-Tri metal coatings are for high temperatures oxidation protection and
anti-seizing properties. HT-2A is suited for stainless steels and nickel alloys.
HT-2C works best with carbon and low-alloy steels and cast iron. HT-2T is used
on titanium alloys.
This coating line offers:
- High temperature oxidation resistance
- High temperature anti-seizing
- High temperature wear resistance
- Base material cost savings